Protecting Insured and Disabled Workers
Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability Attorney in Columbus, Ohio
For your one-on-one free consultation to discuss your case, call 800-729-9972.
Attorney at Law Eric R. Dieterich has over three decades of experience in providing legal representation for Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation cases in Columbus, OH. He will give you the strong advocacy and knowledgeable expertise you deserve,
As a 1982 graduate of the Toledo College of Law, Eric R. Dieterich, Esq. is fully equipped to handle your Social Security Disability or Workers’ Compensation case. He is dedicated to protecting the rights of his clients through compassionate and comprehensive legal representation.
When you call, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing you’ll have an experienced attorney who doesn’t stop until his clients receive the compensation they need.
Social Security Disability Attorney in Columbus, OH
Here’s what you can expect from Social Security Disability attorney, Eric R. Dieterich:
- An attorney who has handled a variety of Social Security disability cases over 30 years of practice
- Consistent and responsive communication so you fully understand what is happening at each phase of your case
- Straightforward and prompt answers to your questions
- A recognized leader in this field of law, dedicated to serving those in the Columbus, Ohio, area
- A lawyer focused on this singular goal: to help you receive the compensation you deserve
For your personal, free consultation to discuss your case, call 800-729-9972.
Attorney at Law Eric R. Dieterich represents clients in Circleville, Ashville, Chillicothe, Kingston, Waverly, Bainbridge, Hillsboro, Lancaster, Logan, Washington Court House, Columbus, Grove City and London, OH.
- Social Security Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation
- Physical Disabilities
- Workers Over 50
- Mental Disabilities
- Unable to Work