Protecting Insured and Disabled Workers
Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability Attorney in Grove City, Ohio
For your one-on-one free consultation to discuss your case, call 800-729-9972.
If you have an ongoing Social Security Disability or Workers’ Compensation case, Attorney at Law Eric R. Dieterich will give you the legal representation you need. He has over 30 years of experience in advocating for injured and disabled clients in Grove City, OH.
Eric R. Dieterich, Esq. graduated from The Toledo College of Law in 1982, so you can rest assured that he will provide the knowledgeable and compassionate representation you need for your Social Security Disability or Workers’ Compensation case. Dieterich will answer any questions and gather any resources you need so you can stay informed and prepared throughout the process,
When you call, you’ll get an experienced attorney who’s committed to making sure you are awarded the compensation you deserve.
Social Security Disability Attorney in Grove City, OH
Here’s what you can expect from Social Security Disability attorney, Eric R. Dieterich:
- An attorney who has handled a variety of Social Security disability cases over 30 years of practice
- Consistent and responsive communication so you fully understand what is happening at each phase of your case
- Straightforward and prompt answers to your questions
- A recognized leader in this field of law, dedicated to serving those in the Grove City, Ohio, area
- A lawyer focused on this singular goal: to help you receive the compensation you deserve
For your personal, free consultation to discuss your case, call 800-729-9972.
Attorney at Law Eric R. Dieterich represents clients in Circleville, Ashville, Chillicothe, Kingston, Waverly, Bainbridge, Hillsboro, Lancaster, Logan, Washington Court House, Columbus, Grove City and London, OH.
- Social Security Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation
- Physical Disabilities
- Workers Over 50
- Mental Disabilities
- Unable to Work