Protecting Insured and Disabled Workers
Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability Attorney in Washington Court House, Ohio
For your one-on-one free consultation to discuss your case, call 800-729-9972.
Representing the Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability legal concerns of clients in Washington Court House, Ohio and surrounding communities.
Not all attorneys are equipped to handle the complexities of Workers’ Compensation or Social Security Disability cases. In Washington Court House, Ohio, and throughout the Highland and Fayette counties area, you’ll receive the advocacy and proven expertise you deserve when you call Attorney at Law Eric R. Dieterich.
Attorney Dieterich has more than 30 years of experience standing beside his injured and disabled worker clients, making their rights are fully protected at every stage of the process.
He focuses exclusively on the often complex issues regarding Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability. Contact him today for the peace of mind that comes from having an experienced attorney help you receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
Eric R. Dieterich, Esq. is a 1982 graduate of the Toledo College of Law.
Social Security Disability Attorney in Washington Court House, OH
Here’s what you can expect from Social Security Disability attorney, Eric R. Dieterich:
- A lawyer who has handled a range of Social Security disability cases for 30-plus years
- An attorney who makes sure you fully understand the progress of your case
- Straightforward and prompt answers to your questions
- A proven leader in this field of law, dedicated to assisting individuals and families in the Washington Court House, OH, area
- A professional focused on one central goal: helping you receive the compensation you deserve
Workers’ Compensation Attorney, Washington Court House, OH
Attorney Dieterich will:
- Answer your questions and provide clear explanations of all your options
- Deliver current information on laws, regulations and procedures regarding your precise case
- Properly evaluate your claim
- Obtain medical and vocational evidence to support your claim for benefits
- Guide you through each step of the workers’ compensation process
For your personal, free consultation to discuss your case, call 800-729-9972.
Attorney at Law Eric R. Dieterich represents clients in Circleville, Ashville, Chillicothe, Kingston, Waverly, Bainbridge, Hillsboro, Lancaster, Logan, Washington Court House, Columbus, Grove City and London, OH.
- Social Security Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation
- Physical Disabilities
- Workers Over 50
- Mental Disabilities
- Unable to Work