Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability Attorney in Hillsboro, Ohio
For your one-on-one free consultation to discuss your case, call 800-729-9972.
Representing the Social Security Disability legal concerns of clients in Hillsboro, Ohio and surrounding communities.
When you need knowledgeable representation and responsive advocacy in Hillsboro, Ohio, and throughout the Highland and Fayette counties area for your Social Security Disability case, put your trust in Attorney at Law Eric R. Dieterich. For more than 30 years, he has worked tirelessly to protect the rights of his injured and disabled worker clients.
His entire area of legal practice focuses on the complex issue surrounding Social Security Disability. When you call, you’ll benefit from the peace of mind of knowing you have an experienced lawyer committed to helping you receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
Eric R. Dieterich, Esq. is a 1982 graduate of the Toledo College of Law.
Social Security Disability Attorney in Hillsboro, OH
Here’s what you can expect from Social Security Disability attorney, Eric R. Dieterich:
- An attorney who has handled a variety of Social Security disability cases over 30 years of practice
- Consistent and responsive communication so you fully understand what is happening at each phase of your case
- Straightforward and prompt answers to your questions
- A recognized leader in this field of law, dedicated to serving those in the Hillsboro, Ohio, area
- A lawyer focused on this singular goal: to help you receive the compensation you deserve
For your personal, free consultation to discuss your case, call 800-729-9972.
Attorney at Law Eric R. Dieterich represents clients in Circleville, Ashville, Chillicothe, Kingston, Waverly, Bainbridge, Hillsboro, Lancaster, Logan, Washington Court House, Columbus, Grove City and London, OH.