Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability Attorney in Lancaster, Ohio
For your one-on-one free consultation to discuss your case, call 800-729-9972.
Representing the Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability legal concerns of clients in Lancaster, Ohio and surrounding communities.
Call Attorney at Law Eric R. Dieterich for proven, experienced representation in Lancaster, Ohio, and throughout Greater Fairfield County regarding your Workers’ Compensation or Social Security Disability case. For more than three decades, attorney Dieterich has worked tirelessly to protect the rights of his injured and disabled worker clients.
When you call, you receive the expertise of a lawyer who completely focuses on the complex issues surrounding Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability. Get the peace of mind of knowing you will receive an attorney committed to helping you receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
Eric R. Dieterich, Esq. is a 1982 graduate of the Toledo College of Law.
Social Security Disability Attorney in Lancaster, OH
Here’s what you can expect from Social Security Disability attorney, Eric R. Dieterich:
- An attorney who has taken care of a range of Social Security disability cases over 30 years of practice
- Strong and consistent communication so you fully understand what is happening at each phase of your case
- Straightforward and prompt answers to your Social Security Disability questions
- A recognized leader in this field of law, dedicated to serving those in the Lancaster, Ohio, area
- A lawyer committed to this singular goal: helping you receive the compensation you deserve
Workers’ Compensation Attorney, Lancaster, OH
Attorney Dieterich will:
- Answer all your questions and clearly explain your Workers’ Compensation options
- Provide you with up-to-date information on current laws, regulations and ever-changing procedures affecting your case
- Properly evaluate your claim
- Obtain medical and vocational evidence to support your claim for benefits
- Stand beside you and guide you through each stage of the Workers’ Compensation process
For your personal, free consultation to discuss your case, call 800-729-9972.
Attorney at Law Eric R. Dieterich represents clients in Circleville, Ashville, Chillicothe, Kingston, Waverly, Bainbridge, Hillsboro, Lancaster, Logan, Washington Court House, Columbus, Grove City and London, OH